Monday, March 30, 2009
We are proud of you Dad!! It was very appropriate to see you recognized for all of the amazing work you have done. We are excited for all of the fun adventures ahead now that you have a bit more time to relax, golf, fish, horseback ride, and do whatever else your heart desires. WE LOVE YOU DAD and GRANDPA!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
We planned on ending the night with cake and ice cream, but we were all so full from dinner, that we ended it with just a little cake and a birthday song for Sommey Sue.
Sommey had been telling me for months that she wanted pink cupcakes for her Birthday, so I decided to make one GIANT cupCAKE for her BIG day.
A fEW of My fAVOritE ThINgs ABouT sOMmeY sUE:
- wants to be called Sommer Elizabeth in her new nursery class
- talks like she is 13 years old, instead of 3 years old
- has always loved shoes, clothes and will always ask people if they would like to take a look at her shoes or what she is wearing
- calls me Mamasita, and Mamaliciousness
- could eat treats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- loves pink and let me know recently she loves purple too
- Will tell me when my shoes are "beautiful"
- She is a great dancer and shows off her skills often
- Sings her heart out many times during the day and night
- Gives amazing snuggles to Mom, Dad and Drew
WE LOVE YOU SOMMEY SUE!!
HAPPY, HAPPY NUMBER 3!