Monday, March 30, 2009

CONGRATS DAD!!!

We were in Idaho this last week to celebrate my Dad's retirement. It was amazing to be part of such an incredible day and hear the great things that were shared by those individuals that worked closely with him.
We are proud of you Dad!! It was very appropriate to see you recognized for all of the amazing work you have done. We are excited for all of the fun adventures ahead now that you have a bit more time to relax, golf, fish, horseback ride, and do whatever else your heart desires. WE LOVE YOU DAD and GRANDPA!!!

6 comments:

MossPosse said...

Great tribute! That's one of my favorite pictures of your dad. I really wish I could have been there to celebrate in person. At least I've heard some great details of the day. And hopefully I'll get to see everyone this summer!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such a cute blog Liz! I've been reading through it and having a great time reading about you.

Your kids are so darling. It was fun seeing you this last week and yes your dad's celebration was awesome!

Kliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kliss said...

I read all about this in the Rexburg Standard Journal-including that they named a courtroom after him. What a great guy! No wonder you are such a great gal.

(I had to delete my previous comment because I don't know how to spell. I really ought to check that before I publish.)

Tin said...

Liz, I thought you did a great job. I haven't posted anything yet because I am still not sure what to say.
We are still talking about Sommer Elizabeth and Drew. They are so cute and growing up too fast. What cute kids, we need to see them more often, you really should come to Denver.

Lindsay said...

So bummed to miss it - I heard so many good things about it. He really is so, so great and deserved every bit of it.