Friday, April 3, 2009

The Latest Project......for Miss Sommey Sue.

My latest project began with something I saw in Land of Nod. It sparked the idea to paint the alphabet for Sommey's room. I decided to stray from the original idea I saw and make it more personal to her. So, this is what I ended up with:Sadly, I had a hard time taking a nice picture of it. I couldn't get rid of the darn glare. I really had a fun time doing this project and ended up giving it to Sommer for her Birthday. She has told me her favorite part is the monkey and the princess.

6 comments:

Busy Minnesota Mama said...

WOW! Checking out your blog. Firstly, was that cupcake really as big as your daughter?? Neat idea. Love your latest project. Also, want to let you know, You've been "surfed" and you can stop by my blog to see what that means. ~verna

Lindsay said...

Liz, seriously AMAZING! You are so talented. I really think you should be taking your projects to market. They are awesome.

Tin said...

This is amazing!!!!I love D. that picture of Drew is perfect and I agree with the monkey. We need another week vacation together and do nothing but craft.

Kliss said...

Yours is a million times cuter than the Land of Nod's. I especially like how you personalized it--so adorable. And you really ought to go into business.

MossPosse said...

I just KNEW you this was a Liz creation when I saw it in Sommey's birthday pictures. Glad to see it got some added recognition. Also heard that you FINALLY saw Twilight and fell in love. That makes at least 4/5 Moss girls with the Cullen craze... we should all watch it together this summer. I know your mom wants an excuse to see it!

EJ said...

Love the ABC Sommie collage. What photogenic kids you have. I really need to come see you and all your creations in real life.