Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father-Son Campout and Lehi Round-Up.

Lo and Drew went on their first Father-Son campout with our Ward on Friday. It was Drew's very first camping trip and the first trip that Lo has gone on since his days as a Boy Scout.
First, they loaded the Pathfinder, and then headed over to the Hart's to pick up Jason, Elli, and Mia, who were their camping buddies.
I understand Drew was one of the very last people to get up. Lo got a shot of him sleeping the morning away.
Posing with Dad after after we finally made it out of bed on Saturday morning.

Elli, Mia, and Drew getting ready for a canoe ride on the Lake. They had a great time. The first camping trip in the Blue Mountains, as Drew was calling them, was a hit.
Saturday Night-Lehi Round-Up Days: LEHI RODEO NIGHT

Drew brought out the cowboy hat for the big night.

Grandpa Nestman got a shot of us all watching the Rodeo events and Sommey and Drew loving the Rodeo concessions.
Notice Drew's perfect rodeo shoes(flip-flops) and I had on a pair as well----not smart. Lo is proudly displaying his pair of cowboy boots that were mandatory in order to attend the Roosevelt BBQ a couple years ago-now coming in handy for our summer rodeo's.

5 comments:

Tin said...

I can't believe Drew is old enough to go on a father and son camp out. Were has all the time gone. I love Sommie's Mary Jane's. Flip Flop's at the rodeo sounds like something I would do as well.

me and the boys said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. Hey, just wondering where you got your blog background? I'm looking around for a new one. How's the training going?

Andrea (Annie) said...

I am sure your dad would be tickled to see Drew in a cowboy hat. It looks like you all had fun at the rodeo and how fun for Lo and Drew to go on a camp-out!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Looks like a good time had by all. I'm jealous of Drew and his sleep-in. It was great being a kid. Great pictures and cute family!

Kliss said...

This adds to my bitterness that our ward/stake doesn't do the father/son camp out. It looks likes so much fun for the boys, and it would give me a night off. I LOVE that Drew has a cowboy hat. HE looks so cute!