Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer-The "Killer" Bees

Soccer has begun and the "Killer Bees" are ready for action.
Drew had his first official soccer game yesterday. He is lucky enough to not only get one on one tips from the coach but to live with him as well. Lo volunteered to coach Drew's team and is doing a great job with the kids.

Drew loved his first game and got a few good kicks. He has practice every Wednesday night and will play 8 games over the entire season. It was pretty cute the see how the kids would run after the ball and then sometimes disregard it all together. Our team managed to make a couple of goals, unfortunately, a few less than the other team did.
GO BEES !!!

7 comments:

MossPosse said...

What a fun father-son activity! The uniforms look so official and very stylish. We'll be cheering from across the country for our new favorite team: the Killer Bees!

Tin said...

He looks so handsome in his uniform. I can remember the days of soccer games. They are some great memories. What fun for Lo and Drew.

Kliss said...

The jerseys are great, very appropriate for the bees, was that coincidence? Isn't soccer fun and funny? Good luck with your schedule. Lo is a good man to volunteer to coach.

EJ said...

What cute (can I call them cute) uniforms! I think I need one!

Brett & Honnelore said...

I love the killer bees uniform. Cute pictures!

Brandon and Lori said...

Brandon got suckered into coaching before to, he wasn't to happy, but ended up loving it. They look so cute in their uniforms.

Alicia Hanson said...

Hey Liz!

I am so glad you found me! The race was so fun, but I am glad it is over! Your blog is so cute! I bet Drew loves soccer, and all sports! Yes, it is already fall, and we should all get together. I want to find everyones blog, so fun!! Mason just started soccer too, and we laughed the entire time! Keep in touch!