Monday, November 17, 2008

Now it's INDOOR SOCCER TIME.

Drew started playing in an indoor soccer league a couple of weeks ago. I do have to admit his indoor soccer has been a little more fun to watch than his Fall games with the Killer Bees for a few reasons:
1. It is a much faster moving game
2. Drew is moving faster along with it
3. Goal total for his entire Fall soccer season=1
and for his indoor soccer season(only 2 games so far)=4
4. The playing area is fenced off, so I don't have to ask Sommer to get off the field every other minute
1 negative: the team name is The Duckies. Am I a rude mom? I really should think that is a cute name right?

1 comment:

MossPosse said...

I didn't even know about indoor soccer until I watched a game for one of my students a few years ago- I enjoyed it too! And you're not alone in thinking "the duckies" is a bit weak for a soccer team... especially following the [killer] bees!