Thursday, November 20, 2008

C'mon, Everybody cut, Everybody cut, FOOTLOOSE.

Who would have known I would be hangin' with Kenny Loggins last night? Lo was given some free tickets from Zion's, so we decided to make a night of it. We went and had a great dinner and then headed to the concert. My knowledge of his music includes the song from Footloose, and that Pooh Corner children's song. Now, I loved the movie Footloose so I was hoping he would get that song in, which he did. It really was a fun concert and I learned that he sings a lot of familiar songs that I didn't know were his. We got a backstage pass and even got to chat with him for a minute or two. He was a nice guy and really did put on a great show. So Kenny, Lo and I are tight now. Make sure to keep your eyes and ears open for his next hit dedicated to us.

6 comments:

Tin said...

Mom and I were just talking about Footloose, I love that movie. I don't know how many times I watched that with Shamae R. in Jr. High. I am glad you had a great time, and I will be waiting for that song dedicated to you and Lo.

EJ said...

Wow, fancy pants, look at you with backstage passes! Did Lo and his luck win the tickets? On a side note, are you coming to Rexburg for Thanksgiving? If so come run the Turkey Trot with me on main!

Lindsay said...

Sweet, I think Zions might just be the place to work. You guys often get the hook up.

Lori said...

Did Lo tell you that during a conversation with Mike at work (Mike was designing something for the reception) he had to ask who Kenny Loggins was. Hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Probably a good thing you had Lo take off his open chested black tribal shirt and chains before the concert. That would have been embarrassing for both he and Kenny to be wearing the same thing.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/asuransi-kendaraan