Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day.

We had a very Happy Thanksgiving with the Nestman clan. We all ate, chatted and laughed a lot. I cooked my first Thanksgiving turkey and it actually turned out really tasty. So, I was very Thankful for that. We were Thankful that Lo carved the turkey for us and Janyce supplied MANY yummy dishes for the meal.
Notice all of Sommies apples in the apple dip. I was Thankful that Dad caught her and asked her to stop with the apple dipping obsession.

We were Thankful to have Thar, Lo, Janyce, Mardi and Terry and family all join us for the day and help to make Thanksgiving a fun and happy day.

1 comment:

me and the boys said...

Looks like a very fun time! It's too bad the family is so big anymore that we can't actually get together on Thanksgiving, but we are looking forward to next week.