Monday, December 8, 2008

The Latest Project.....and it filled a lonely and empty spot

My latest art project filled a spot in the kitchen that has needed a little something for a long while. As I thought what to put there, I wanted something cheap, unique and personal so I began to brainstorm and came up with this:

BEFORE: BORING EMPTY SPACE IN THE KITCHEN

AFTER: A ONCE EMPTY SPACE WITH A BIT MORE PIZAZZ

Greatest thing about this needed update is that I already had the paint and my Mom gave me the canvas. So, total cost for this project was $$FREE.99$$

9 comments:

Tin said...

You are to talented for your own good. I love it.

Andrea (Annie) said...

I absolutely love it! What a great idea and you are so very talented.

Lindsay said...

Liz, you never cease to amaze me. I need lessons.

Jon

I agree too, Liz. Super cool. Did you just have that idea in your head?

MossPosse said...

You could totally sell your artistic creations Liz... or at the very least give $$free.99$$ gifts that are worth MILLIONS! Very impressive. Can't wait to see what you strum up next!

EJ said...

Very cool and hip liz! I have always admired your handwriting. Way to go!







,,'';
]

Brett & Honnelore said...

Very creative and very impressive!

Rilieanne said...

I love it, and I want one.

Anonymous said...

Liz, that is amazing. Wow. I know you are artistic, but that is super wow. I totally want one.

Brandon and Lori said...

Good laws woman, I didn't know you had so much talent. Good for you! Sorry we missed you at the Cox party.