Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PAGEANT, Birthday PARTY, and a PADRE Celebration!

We had a busy weekend! On Friday night, we headed to Manti to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. Lo had a friend, that works at Zion's Bank (in Manti), save us some seats and he really came through for us. His wife is in charge of the sound for the pageant, so we had fancy, gated-off seating. We were lucky enough to be there the same night Elder L. Tom Perry was and he was seated right next to us. Very cool! Saturday was my Birthday, so we had a little party. We got home late from the pageant the night before, so we were pretty tired for our Saturday celebration. We decided to go up to Park City and have some pizza, treats and a Trolley ride. Drew took this picture of us on the Trolley. I look like I am 12 months pregnant in this shot. I took this picture of Drew, who is, perhaps, the biggest Trolley/train ride supporter out there. Sunday, we finished our weekend with a fun Father's Day. We had a great day that included Lo and Janyce, who came over to celebrate Dad's day with us.

A few of the reasons why Lo/a.k.a DAD is the GREATEST!:

  • He plays race car games
  • He plays golf with me
  • Gives us rides on the motorcycle
  • The most optimistic person I know
  • Watches fun shows with me
  • Knows how to make you feel important
  • Always ready for a party
  • He snuggles me
  • Daddy loves me very much
  • Mr. Personality

We Love You DAD!

Love, Your Biggest Fans!

Liz, Drew and Sommey Sue.

7 comments:

Mel said...

So I didn't know it was your bday when I saw you @ Costco Saturday night...I would have sang to you...(maybe it's better I didn't know.)

Happy Birthday!

Rilieanne said...

Happy Happy (belated) Birthday to you! I love the belly pictures - before you know it, you will be holding that sweet baby in your arms.

EJ said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady I know.

Kat said...

I hope you had a great birthday. You look so cute pregnant. I got a newsletter from Kids On The Move the other day. They are Brinley's therapists and people that work with her. And lo and behold, I saw Lo's name in it as Zion's bank donated to their program. That is awesome. Tell him that we are very grateful for his business and what they did to help. It looks like your family has lots of fun and enjoyment in life. :)

tin said...

i think you look good. There is one more think you could add to Lo's thing that make him a good dad.. he is one of the nicest people I know. you really really lucked out when you married him. We loved you guys. and are anxious for your visit We miss seeing you. Give the kiddies my love.

Alicia Hanson said...

Wow, what a crazy weekend! You are super mom! Your seats were awesome at the pageant! My dad had to give the opening prayer at the Saturday night show, and we could have had the same seats, but I was not brave enough to take all the kids! You look so great Liz!! Do you know what you are having yet?? I am dieing to know!! Anyways, have a great summer and hopefully we will see each other soon!

Alicia

Alicia Hanson said...

It is a girl!!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys!!! Sorry, I started looking at your history, and found out the answer!! Congrats!! That is awesome, another little Summer!!