Monday, March 24, 2008

Sommey Sue is TWO.


Sommer turned two on Easter Sunday. She had twice the treats and goodies on her 730th day, which she thought was pretty cool. I really can't believe she is two-years-old. Time goes by way too fast. Some of her favorite things at 2 years old include: shoes, treats, avocados, tomatoes, playing outside, making messes, chatting with everyone she meets, her blanket from Aunt Nancy, hangin' out with Drew, Mom and Dad and being as busy as possible.
Happy Birthday Sommey. We Love You!

4 comments:

MossPosse said...

This looks like quite the celebration- the cake is ADORABLE! (I know my Easter cupcakes have nothing on yours and Lindsay's baking extravaganzas, but with Jake as my only critic I keep things low key.) Also, I can't say enough how much I LOVE Sommey's haircut... and you were so worried about her wispy little locks!

Lindsay said...

Super duper cute!! I can't wait to see that girl. Seriously, time flies by waayyyy to fast. And I love her cake - so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I saw the picture of Grandma Johnson at the party, it looked a little like Sommer eating a cupcake, being a classy lady.

Jake

Kliss said...

Love the cake! I love that she loves tomatoes and clothes, she's my kind of girl.