Monday, July 14, 2008

The Trooper has been a Trooper

Sadly, last week we said farewell to our dear friend- The Trooper. It has treated us right over these last few years. I have to say it did break my heart just a bit as they towed it down the road.


Drew was not to sure about letting it go either as you will see in the posted picture. He sadly and continually asked me where they were taking our blue car as they hauled it down the road.

That car has been on countless trips to Idaho, all over Utah and who know all the travels it saw in it's previous home in the ALBQ. We donated it to Kars4Kids, and we hope she(lo says it's a he) will find a good home.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooooh, that even makes me sad, the tough little Trooper. I get so attached to cars, and wonder if they feel bad that they just weren't good enough anymore. It really is so hard to see them go

The Rasch's said...

The "Trooper" was wonderful car. It survived me learning to drive standard, Lo and me driving alone to Utah and not rolling it. It was a wonderful car/truck. Drew's face is so cute in the picture. Love you so much!!!

Tin said...

I can't believe the trooper is gone. I just associate that car with you and Lo. I can understand what Drew is feeling.