Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visit to Temple Square

Sunday, we decided to head to SLC and walk around Temple Square. It was a rather toasty day, but we still loved walking around and taking in the sights.


The tour guide at the Conference center made the mistake of saying that the kids could dip their hands in the fountains on top of the building. Drew's hands made it into a couple fountains and Sommer's went in every single one. She was lucky not to fall into the water half the time.

We had a fun and relaxing Sunday afternoon.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way fun! I love Temple Square, and it feels like I haven't been there in so long. Sommer's dress is super duper cute. I am so loving all the cutie girl clothes.

The Rasch's said...

What a fun and relaxing time. I hope you all just breathed and had a wonderful time.

MossPosse said...

That sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We've got to make it down there before we head back east. I have never been on top of the conference building- I've got to check out that view for myself!

Tin said...

It has been so long since we have been to Temple square. I love the picture of Sommer leaning over into the water. You almost want just help her the rest of the way in. We are looking forward to seeing you the end of this month.

Brandon and Lori said...

That's nice your so close and able to do that on Sundays. The ride down for us would totally take away the spirit of Sunday all together. I would have yelled at the boys to many times to count and that just doesn't invite the spirit.

I like the picture of Summer leaning over the pond, very cute.

melissa said...

Your kids are so big Liz! I haven't seen pictures of them forever. They look so much like you and your family; they're adorable!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Looks like a nice Sunday outing. The reflection pool(is that what's is called?) looks nice enough to jump in.

hizznizzle said...

What cute kids! We love going to temple square. I heard you met my friend Hillary, she is awesome you guys should do fun neighborly things together. I wish I had fun neighbors by me! luv--lez