Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NUMBER 8.

Lo and I celebrated our numero 8 last week. It is crazy to think that we have been married 8 years and at the same time it seems like it has been many more. We decided to go to Park City to celebrate the occasion for a couple days. We took Drew and Sommey along for one of the nights. We had a lot of fun together and played until they were worn out. Lo and Janyce were nice enough to babysit them for the next night. This is what Drew and Sommey were doing when they met us to pick up the kids.


Lo was thrilled when I surprised him by taking this shot of him in the hot tub. He will be even more thrilled that I am posting it on the blog. Love ya cutes.....sexy arm tan.

Lo surprised me with flowers the day we left. I think these will go down as one of my favorites. I love the colors. Thanks for eight great years and two of the cutest kids ever. I love you Lo!

5 comments:

Tin said...

I can remember when you got married. It goes my fast doesnt it. Just wait until it has been 18 like Shig and I. Lo did a good job with the flowers. I love the tan Lo has. Shane seems to have one similar to it. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Is Lo naked behind that rock? That is the only thing that would cause a man to smile like that.

Love Jake

Brett & Honnelore said...

Looks like a good time. Happy Anniversary! I wasn't there but I remember when you and Lo got married, we had just started dating. I can't believe it's been eight years.

Alicia Hanson said...

Oh I love the mountain side marriot!! We stayed there for a week last year and had a blast, great pictures of the place! Oh, and congrats on the Marathon! That is amazing, I don't think I could ever do that!

Tell your family hi!

Rilieanne said...

Congrats on 8 happy, love filled years! I remember when you got married and it seems just like yesterday. I'm so glad you have someone who treats you like the Queen you are.