Sunday, October 19, 2008

Costumes, Carnivals, and Close Friends












Saturday night we had some of our friends over for a Halloween Party. We decorated our unfinished basement for the festivities. I painted a few cardboard boxes and used some things that my mom sent me like the spider that hung from the ceiling to create a spooky ambiance.
We played carnival games and the kids won some really great prizes thanks to a load of goodies that my momma(Thanks Mom!) sent for the festivities as well. The games included: The Fish Pond, Bean Bag Toss and Hit Frank's Face(ball toss). The kids came in their Halloween best and looked very cool and cute. We had Superman, Supergirl, Snow White, Dash, Minnie Mouse, Spider Man, bumble bees, and Fairy's , to name a few of our fancy guests. Sadly, a lot of my pictures turned out a bit blurry and I never did get one of all the kids together.

Superman (Drew) and Supergirl (Paige)

Sommer started the party as a Fairy Princess and ended as a disheveled Snow White with Strawberry Shortcake glasses and lipstick smeared skirt -due to some prizes she won at the fishing pond.

We always have such a fun time when we get together. Thanks to everyone for bringing yummy treats, salads, and your cute families. We missed those that couldn't make it this time and look forward to seeing everyone again at the Christmas Party or sooner.

4 comments:

Kliss said...

Seriously, you are so impressive. This looks like one heck of a Halloween carnival.

Tin said...

You made me waugh this morning. thank you.

Tin said...

sorry about the misspellings. I still can't see very well.

Alicia Hanson said...

Cute photo's, it looks like you guys go all out!! I am so sorry we missed it! I hope to see you soon!